How do I practice patience and perseverance?- كيف أتدرب على الصبر والمثابرة؟

 بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم 

How do I foster patience and perseverance? Initially, it often involves enduring a significant period of hardship and grappling with profound challenges.

Consider my resignation from my job on June 25th, 2023. I vividly remember bidding adieu to colleagues at 7:30 pm, sensing it could be our final gathering until I received my final due leave payment. My tenure lasted 6 months and 25 days, starting on December 20th, 2022, at the Plaza Doha—initially under Anantara, now under Hilton.

Throughout these past 5 months, edging closer to the 6-month milestone, I've encountered various highs and lows while diligently maintaining my training routine. I aimed to exhibit my unique expertise, possessing skills beyond seasoned professionals—acknowledging my abilities internally, yet hesitating to vocalize them.

During this period, I alternated between an immersive state and moments of freedom to participate in and orchestrate events. The impact of the 'Guilt-Free Lifestyle' event was profound, prompting a disconnection from something I had invested myself in. An altercation with a friend added to the complexity. Despite my earnest efforts to present myself positively during sponsor meetings, she accused me of rudeness and embarrassment. Although I didn't perceive any fault on my part, she decided we'd cease business ties while maintaining our friendship.

كيف أتدرب على الصبر والمثابرة؟ في البداية، غالبًا ما ينطوي الأمر على تحمل فترة طويلة من المشقة والتصدي لتحديات عميقة.

خذ بعين الاعتبار استقالتي من وظيفتي في 25 يونيو 2023. أتذكر بوضوح توديع زملائي في الساعة 7:30 مساءً، حيث شعرت أنه قد يكون اجتماعنا الأخير حتى أتلقى آخر دفعة من إجازتي المستحقة. استمرت فترة عملي لمدة 6 أشهر و25 يومًا، بدءًا من 20 ديسمبر 2022، في فندق بلازا الدوحة - في البداية تحت إدارة أنانتارا، والآن تحت إدارة هيلتون.

خلال الأشهر الخمسة الماضية، ومع اقترابي من 6 أشهر، واجهت العديد من التحديات مع الحفاظ بجدية على روتين التدريب الخاص بي. كنت أهدف إلى إظهار خبرتي الفريدة، وامتلاك مهارات تفوق المحترفين المتمرسين، معترفًة بقدراتي داخليًا، ولكن مترددة في التعبير عنها بشكل عام .
خلال هذه الفترة، تناوبت بين حالة غامرة ولحظات من الحرية للمشاركة في الأحداث وتنظيمها. كان تأثير حدث "نمط الحياة الخالي من الذنب" عميقًا، مما أدى إلى الانفصال عن شيء استثمرت فيه نفسي. وقد زاد التعقيد بسبب مشاجرة مع صديقة لي او هذا ما ظننت. وعلى الرغم من جهودي الجادة لتقديم نفسي بشكل إيجابي خلال اجتماعات الجهات الراعية لهذا الحدث، إلا أنها اتهمتني بالوقاحة والإحراج. على الرغم من أنني لم ألاحظ أي خطأ من جهتي، إلا أنها قررت أن نتوقف عن العلاقات العملية معاً، مع الحفاظ على صداقتنا.


The final declaration that we'd remain friends but never engage in business was my breaking point. Over the 5 years of knowing her, she consistently displayed an attitude, and a bossy and demanding demeanor. Instead of polite requests, her manner exuded bossiness and rudeness. I recognized both the good and the evil within her. Despite witnessing her positive traits, I forgave her due to my love for her. However, the following days brought a complete shift in her attitude. That night, I penned a lengthy message, not expecting an immediate reply but hoping for respectful behavior. That day, I resolved to sever ties with her for good, disregarding her wants or thoughts.

Conversely, Saleh, assured me: 'You don't need her; she needs you. She'll come back.' Subsequently, I grappled with immense pain from her actions, realizing who my true friends were during challenging times.

I despise her demeanor; a part of me holds that resentment. Simultaneously, another part wishes to forgive or has already forgiven her. Yet, in my heartfelt goodbyes to her and to the past pains and miseries, I also bid farewell to my mother.

Alhamdulillah for everything. Patience is touted as a virtue, but I've learned firsthand that situations causing intense pain teach us patience and compel us to observe our surroundings closely, noticing minute details that either distract or restrict our beliefs. The 5-month journey of self-building, an internal refinement—I found this concept fascinating, inspired by a term I came across in a Chinese anime: 'Refine'—body refinement.

It's beautiful; I've chosen to dub this phase of my life 'The Refinement Phase.' Each chapter is remarkable, brimming with insights. I've much more to share since I've penned quite a bit today, Ma sha Allah. I eagerly anticipate imparting wisdom, first to myself and then, In sha Allah, to others.

Books serve as an incredible source of wisdom and knowledge, empowering us. I feel a sense of strength, Alhamdulillah. <3"


كان الإعلان الأخير بأننا سنظل أصدقاء ولكننا لن ننخرط في العمل أبدًا هو نقطة الانهيار بالنسبة لي. على مدى السنوات الخمس التي عرفتها فيها، أظهرت باستمرار موقفًا وسلوكًا متسلطًا ومتطلبًا. وبدلاً من الطلبات المهذبة، كان أسلوبها ينضح بالتسلط والفظاظة. لقد أدركت الخير والشر بداخلها. ورغم أنني رأيت صفاتها الإيجابية إلا أنني سامحتها بسبب حبي لها. ومع ذلك، أحدثت الأيام التالية تحولًا كاملاً في موقفها. في تلك الليلة، كتبت رسالة مطولة، ولم أتوقع ردًا فوريًا ولكن كنت أتمنى سلوكًا محترمًا. في ذلك اليوم، قررت أن أقطع علاقتي بها نهائيًا، متجاهلاً رغباتها أو أفكارها.

وعلى العكس من ذلك، أكد لي صالح قائلاً: «أنتي لست بحاجة إليها؛ إنها بحاجة إليك. سوف تعود. بعد ذلك، واجهت ألمًا شديدًا بسبب تصرفاتها، وأدركت من هم أصدقائي الحقيقيون خلال الأوقات الصعبة.

أنا أحتقر سلوكها. جزء مني يحمل هذا الاستياء. وفي الوقت نفسه، يرغب جزء آخر في أن يسامحها أو قد سامحها بالفعل. ومع ذلك، في وداعي الصادق لها ولآلام الماضي وبؤسه، أودّع أيضًا والدتي.

الحمد لله على كل شيء. يوصف الصبر بأنه فضيلة، لكنني تعلمت بشكل مباشر أن المواقف التي تسبب ألمًا شديدًا تعلمنا الصبر وتجبرنا على مراقبة محيطنا عن كثب، وملاحظة التفاصيل الدقيقة التي إما تشتت انتباهنا أو تقيد معتقداتنا.

رحلة بناء الذات التي تستغرق 5 أشهر، والصقل الداخلي - وجدت هذا المفهوم رائعًا، مستوحى من مصطلح صادفته في أحد الرسوم المتحركة الصينية: "الصقل" - صقل الجسم.
انها جميلة؛ لقد اخترت أن أطلق على هذه المرحلة من حياتي اسم "مرحلة الصقل". كل فصل رائع ومليء بالرؤى. لدي الكثير لأشاركه منذ أن كتبت الكثير اليوم، ما شاء الله. وأتطلع بفارغ الصبر إلى نقل الحكمة لنفسي أولاً، ثم للآخرين إن شاء الله.

الكتب بمثابة مصدر لا يصدق للحكمة والمعرفة، وتمكيننا. أشعر بالقوة، الحمد لله. "

Arafa Alhammadi
The Refinement Phase
عرفة الحمادي
مرحلة الصقل





Comments