Feel



21/2/2020

FEEL

For the longest time, I've harbored a deep desire to immortalize my life's journey as a documentary film. Yet, navigating the path to commence this project posed its own set of challenges. The intricacies of where and how to begin seemed insurmountable at times. However, the crux of this writing doesn't lie in the logistics of that endeavor, but rather in comprehending the reasons behind my intense "Feelings" towards numerous aspects of life.

In moments of negativity, my mind becomes a canvas painting vivid, unwanted images. I sketch these mental imageries into reality, manifesting them with the potency of words. During these periods, an evident shift in energy occurs. I used to feel connected to the vastness of the sky and the grounding embrace of the Earth, but gradually, a detachment set in, disrupting this harmony.



This detachment surfaces when negativity permeates my existence. Conversely, when in tune with myself, I feel an inexplicable sense of heightened sensitivity—a profound attunement to the nuances of the sky and the Earth, listening intently to their whispered secrets.

These shifts in energy, I believe, are divine signs from Allah, subtle nudges guiding our paths. However, amidst the chaos of life, we often become blind to these divine gestures, drowning in the whirlpool of our desires and needs.

Seeking respite from the inundation of social media, I recognized the need to cleanse my mind of the ideations and influences that bombard us relentlessly. Strangely, the more I disengaged from platforms like Instagram, the more I found myself unwittingly drawn toward emulating the lifestyles of those I observed—a surreal, rabbit-hole-like sensation that clashed with my true persona.

It dawned upon me that I was losing sight of my own purpose, unwittingly engulfed in the unnecessary chaos perpetuated by social media personas. This realization spurred me toward a conscious effort to heal myself, reclaim my authenticity, and recalibrate my words and thoughts. I realized the power I held within to transform these negative influences into a force for good. Alhamdulillah, I'm in the process of doing so.


اشعر


منذ فترة طويلة، كانت لدي رغبة عميقة في تخليد رحلة حياتي في فيلم وثائقي. ومع ذلك، فإن السير على الطريق لبدء هذا المشروع طرح مجموعة من التحديات الخاصة به. بدت التعقيدات المتعلقة بمكان وكيفية البدء وكأنها لا يمكن التغلب عليها في بعض الأحيان. ومع ذلك، فإن جوهر هذه الكتابة لا يكمن في لوجستيات هذا المسعى، بل في فهم الأسباب الكامنة وراء "مشاعري" الشديدة تجاه جوانب عديدة من الحياة.


في لحظات السلبية، يصبح ذهني لوحة قماشية ترسم صورًا حية وغير مرغوب فيها. أرسم هذه الصور الذهنية على أرض الواقع، وأظهرها بقوة الكلمات. خلال هذه الفترات، يحدث تحول واضح في الطاقة. كنت أشعر بالارتباط باتساع السماء واحتضان الأرض، ولكن تدريجيًا بدأ الانفصال يعطل هذا الانسجام.


يظهر هذا الانفصال عندما تتخلل السلبية وجودي. على العكس من ذلك، عندما أكون متناغمة مع نفسي، أشعر بإحساس لا يمكن تفسيره بحساسية متزايدة - تناغم عميق مع الفروق الدقيقة في السماء والأرض، والاستماع باهتمام إلى أسرارهم الهامسة.


أعتقد أن هذه التحولات في الطاقة هي آيات إلهية من الله، وهي دفعات خفية ترشد مساراتنا. ولكن، وسط فوضى الحياة، غالبًا ما نعمى عن هذه اللفتات الإلهية، فنغرق في دوامة رغباتنا واحتياجاتنا.


بحثًا عن الراحة من طوفان وسائل التواصل الاجتماعي، أدركت الحاجة إلى تطهير ذهني من الأفكار والمؤثرات التي تقصفنا بلا هوادة. ومن الغريب أنه كلما انفصلت عن منصات مثل إنستغرام، وجدت نفسي منجذبًة عن غير قصد نحو محاكاة أنماط حياة أولئك الذين لاحظتهم - وهو إحساس سريالي يشبه حفرة الأرانب يتعارض مع شخصيتي الحقيقية.


لقد اتضح لي أنني كنت أفقد هدفي الخاص، وغرقت عن غير قصد في الفوضى غير الضرورية التي يديمها أشخاص على وسائل التواصل الاجتماعي. دفعني هذا الإدراك إلى بذل جهد واعي لشفاء نفسي واستعادة أصالتي وإعادة ضبط كلماتي وأفكاري. أدركت القوة التي أمتلكها في داخلي لتحويل هذه التأثيرات السلبية إلى قوة من أجل الخير. والحمد لله، وأنا بصدد القيام بذلك.


Arafa Alhammadi

The Alchemy of Souls

عرفة الحمادي كيمياء النفوس



Comments